- What information Testomato collects and why we collect it.
- How Testomato uses that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to control the collection, correction and/or deletion of information.
We've tried to keep it as simple as possible for you, but if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us .
Information we collect
We collect the following types of information:
- Username, password and email address when you register for a Testomato account.
- Users who engage in transactions with Testomato – by purchasing access to our paid packages – are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions.
- We collect non-personally-identifying information that web browsers and servers make available (e.g. browser type, language preference, referring site, date and time of request, etc.).
- We collect information about the Testomato services that you use and how you use them.
How we use the information we collect
- Personalize your experience and better respond to your individual needs
- Improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- Improve our customer service and effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- Process transactions
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- Diagnose and fix technology problems
- Provide personalized contents and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit Testomato
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
Sharing of your information with outside parties
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, except where they are specifically employed to process it on Testomato's behalf, or help deliver related services, and have agreed to keep this information confidential.
Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, Testomato discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Testomato believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Testomato, third parties, or the public at large.
We use Google Analytics, Intercom and Mixpanel to measure visitors to our website. This records information such as what pages you view within our site, how you arrived on our site and some basic information about your computer. We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. From time to time, Testomato may also release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g. a published report on trends in the usage of its website.
The email address you provide may occasionally be used to send you information about new features, solicit your feedback, respond to inquiries/and or requests, or keep you up-to-date with Testomato and its products. If you send a request, we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Whilst we take all measures reasonably necessary to ensure any confidential information remains protected, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
While we take all measures reasonably necessary to ensure any confidential information remains protected, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Third party content
This policy was last modified on 1 August 2015.
141 00 Praha